Astrology has been swept under the rug in Western European culture ever since the rise of Christianity. It occurs to me that at least with respect to where I live in the United States, very few people have a background to even know what an Astrologer can do for them. This is the first problem. You cannot get help from me if you do not know you can, or if you do not believe it possible because of what adults told you when you were young, or because of any other reason you have heard. Astrology has been almost wiped completely from the western culture, even though the roots of Astrology run deep within the European and American culture. (See my
Astrology has been almost wiped completely from the western culture, even though the roots of Astrology run deep within the European and American culture. (See my Astrology and Etymology post if you do not know the extent of Astrological influence on Western/European culture.) There is currently a renaissance occurring with Astrology being re-examined in a more scientific light. This is happening all around the world. More and more each day, humanity is looking back to the roots of culture and
There is currently a renaissance occurring with Astrology being re-examined in a more scientific light. This is happening all around the world. More and more each day, humanity is looking back to the roots of culture and seeing that maybe we should take another look at the value of Astrology.
What can an Astrologer do for you?
The following are some common questions I get asked and have answered successfully. (Now, of course some questions we can not prove to be answered correctly, such as “should I move to this city?”. It would be a matter of opinion and there is nothing that can be proven one way or the other. But then there are other questions such as “What color car just almost hit me in traffic?” (Which I have answered successfully more than once and not yet been incorrect on.) So keep in mind that some of these questions I cannot know if I have answered correctly, and some are very obvious whether they are answered correctly or not.
- What type of body and health issues will I have? (tall, short, muscular, thin, lean, round, strength of immune system, karmic predispositions, etc.)
- What type of home will I live in? (simple home, fancy home, brick, wood, luxurious or not, etc.)
- Will I live in foreign lands and travel to other countries?
- Will I own real estate?
- Is it worth it to get into the real estate business?
- Will I get a promotion at work? If so, when?
- What type of partner or partners will I attract?
- Have I ever committed adultery/cheated on a partner?
- Will I marry?
- When will I meet my spouse?
- When will I leave my spouse?
- When will I re-connect with my ex-spouse?
- Should I travel at this time?
- Should I purchase this vehicle/land/investment?
- Would it be in my best interest to undertake this endeavor?
- What type of spouse will I have, what qualities will they be marked by?
- Will I be an author?
- What deity is most inclined to support me spiritually?
- What deity is most inclined to support me mundanely?
- Will I make a difference in the world? Does it matter that I am born here in this life?
- Will I do good deeds in the world and impact it in a positive way?
- What are the main focuses of my life?
- When will I get money, my finances are tight at this time?
- What are the main focuses of this life, what are the lessons to be learned?
- Do I have siblings? What type of karma is meant to be worked out with them?
- What would be the result of moving to this location?
- Was I born into the culture that I am most identified with, or was I born into the wrong culture?
- Is my father’s health improving at this time?
- Where is my lost computer and will I get it back?
- Where is my lost wallet?